As I write this blog I am 29 years old, over the last 9 years I have learnt alot and thought I would share with you my 10 biggest lessons.
- Its ok to say “No” – You don’t need to explain yourself or apologise to anyone, do what feels right for you.
- People come and go from our lives – On our journey through life our connections may leave or you choose to leave, new people enter.
- If you want to change yourself, you can – You do not need anyones permission and acceptance. The more you invest in yourself and grow, the more change you see.
- Everything happens for a reason – At the time we might not know why, one day we will look back and understand. Trust the universe and its divine timing.
- You become like the people you surround yourself with – Take a look at the five people you surround yourself most with. Do you like what you see? Now take a look at your personality and belief systems, see some similarities?
- Its ok to want more for yourself in life – Believe in yourself and what you want in life. Never settle, work hard and it can all be yours.
- Be Proud of who you are and your achievements – Don’t hide them, be proud of yourself. The people who are happy for your successes are your true connections, surround yourself with these people more and let go of those who don’t support you.
- Your past does not define you. It is not your future – Do not let anything or anyone from your past decide your future. You are not the same person you were one day, one month or one year ago.
- What you focus on and put your energy into “Grows” – The good and the bad. Choose wisely where you put your energy.
- Be Yourself, everyone else is taken – You are unique and special, if anyone doesn’t like it, they aren’t worth your time.
Feel free to DM me and share an important lesson you have learnt!
Check out my other blog posts.